Click the link below to view all PTA information, including forms, newsletters, meeting minutes, and budgets.
- A powerful voice for all children
- A relevant resource for all families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into close relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.